No more #CurlyHairProblems!
Learn the techniques and products you need to finally conquer frizz, achieve definition, and feel confident in your curls.
If you're tired of fighting your curly hair or constantly straightening your waves, this is your chance to put down the flat iron, stop buying products that don't work, and learn how to manage and love your hair.
When your hair gives you results you love and they LAST, you get your life back.
• Learn everything you need to know about cleansing, conditioning, styling, and drying your hair to restore its health and hydration
• Say goodbye to frizz and hello to definition
• Save time and start getting multiple days out of your hair so you don't have to wash or restyle all.the.time
• Quit wasting money and time on products that don't work or that aren't good for your hair
• Gain confidence in your curls and yourself, no matter what your hair is doing that day
Inside Curly Academy, you will learn:
• How to properly cleanse your hair and scalp
• How to condition your hair for maximum hydration
• Product application techniques for maximum definition and minimum frizz
• How to dry your hair without messing it up
• Clipping for root volume, and how to remove them without causing frizz
• Ways to sleep so you can achieve 2nd- or 3rd-day hair and save time in your morning routine
• How to protect your hair in the shower if don't plan to wash or restyle
• Marketing tactics to watch out for so you don't feel duped by your products
• Instagram vs. reality and how social media shapes our perceptions of our hair and ourselves
Your current routine may be making the path to healthy hair even longer.
With straight hair as the general standard of beauty, the things we've been taught our whole lives aren't actually how our curls should be handled.
Learn the right techniques inside Curly Academy!
Meet Your Instructor
Hi! I'm Michelle Stiver, a curly hair specialist in Orange County, California. I'm certified in several curly hair cutting methods and even got asked to be on the Curl magazine Stylist Panel, an honor awarded to very few. I've been a hairstylist for 25 years, but curls are my passion, and I'm so excited to share with you all the tips and techniques I teach the guests in my chair!
Sneak Peek! Watch this video from inside Curly Academy
Even though I'm getting real with my naked, no-product hair, this is one of my favorite videos because I get to talk about what makes this particular course — and YOU — so special.
As a member of Curly Academy, you get a year of access to both the course and the community.
Inside, there are nearly 50 videos (over 5 hours total!) to guide your process, plus two bonuses: a complete routine checklist, and a list of product recommendations!
Chat with your fellow academics and get direct access to Michelle to ask questions, plus watch 16 previously recorded coaching calls — nearly 9 hours of curly questions and answers!
What goes on in the group?
Is this course good for my curl type?
How long do I have access to Curly Academy?
What is the guarantee/refund policy?
Still have questions? Please email me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to help!